Greetings Janine,

        I could answer your questions. There is also a very active user
list, which I have cc'd this email to. I'm sure we can get your questions
answered. We like when people include SpamAssassin in their surveys.

Chris Santerre
System Admin and SARE/SURBL Ninja
http://www.rulesemporium.com
http://www.surbl.org
'It is not the strongest of the species that survives,
not the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.'
Charles Darwin