At 09:52 AM 2/10/2005, Robert Szerwinski wrote:
I have the following problem: my mail comes in tagged with X-Spam-* headers
and I want to make decisions inside *my* spamassassin based on those tags.
How can I force spamassassin to leave the old headers untouched?
(I have added a X-Spam-2ndCheck header to show decisions based on my local
spamassassin.)
In my opinion, this is not possible so far, is it? (Already read through the
perl modules and wiki etc etc)

Did you do a clear_headers prior to adding X-Spam-2ndCheck?

Note that clear_headers should not remove the existing ones in the message. It should, theoretically, clear your header *settings*.