I'm running SpamAssassin 3.0.2 with Perl 5.8.0 and MySQL 4.0.20.

I run spamd in daemon mode, calling spamc from a users .procmailrc to test. Eventually it will be in the system procmailrc.

I host a number of domains, and I would like to have domain preferences, but _DOMAIN_ is always test to NULL.

In the /etc/mail/virtualusertable I have my test account:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]                    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

This forwards just fine and procmail reads the ~sw000100/.promailrc file and runs:

:0fw
| /usr/bin/spamc -f

Spamc connects with spamd just fine, and it reads the MySQL prefferences just fine. But some how the full address is being dropped. The variables are being set as:
_USERNAME_= 'sw000100'
_TABLE_= userpref
_MAILBOX_= 'sw000100
'_DOMAIN_= NULL

How can I get the full address (and the domain) set?

Thanks,
-Adam

Adam Harrison - Information Technology
SightWorks