Hi,

I just got a spam message in my inbox without being flagged by SA, and I
find it very curios because it was a clear spam message. Wen I examine
the headers to see the score assigned by SA I get more surprised

____
  ____
   pts rule name              description
  ---- ----------------------
   0.2 HTML_FONT_BIG          BODY: HTML tag for a big font size

WTF?

I copy the message a feed SA with it

        autolearn=no version=3.0.2

OK, here it hit the rules that it was supposed to hit. But is still
getting a low score.

What can be causing this different scores??

I thought that maybe the running user name was the problem...
So I run SA before as root, now I su to the user name which receive the
mail the first time and guess what...

        autolearn=no version=3.0.2

WTH?

I run it with another user and I get different results

        HTML_MESSAGE autolearn=no version=3.0.2

What is going on here? Why the matching rules are different for each user? Any ideas?

BR,
Matías.