Hi

I am currently conducted an experiment to test the accuracy of spamassassin. Having conducted one experiment I need to re-run the it. I just wanted to know how to delete the data that
has been stored by the bayes component of the filter. Would you know how to do this? (I am using spamassassin in a windows environment)

Also, When training the filter is it ok to use the sa-learn function for this or pipe the messages through manually?

Can you please respons directly to my email account - [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks

Atif

Want to block unwanted pop-ups? Download the free MSN Toolbar now! http://toolbar.msn.co.uk/