Jim Maul wrote:
Chris Santerre wrote:

Autodialing for commercial solicitation to a residence without prior consent by a for-profit group that you're not already doing business with is automatically subject to a $500 minimum damage per-call.

I don't know of many residences with VoIP ;) Also: LOL @ LoogieLauncher!

--Chris (On top of Mt. Wannahuckaloogie and the ring of fire!)

While there arent many homes with voip yet, there are more and more every day. With vonage and optimum pushing their voip products hard, its only a matter of time. Especially with optimum and their voip + cable tv + cable modem for $100/month deal.

I've had VOIP at home for over a year now. (included with my ADSL service)

alan