Still setting up spamassassin.  I've got it running and auto learning is enabled.  It's been running all yesterday and over night.  I can see it has tried to auto learn a lot of ham/spam and I've fed it a load of spam as well.  Bayes doesn't seem to have kicked in though and if I do a sa-learn --sync -D I can see there are only 2 hams in there

debug: bayes: 6344 tie-ing to DB file R/O /root/.spamassassin/bayes_toks
debug: bayes: 6344 tie-ing to DB file R/O /root/.spamassassin/bayes_seen
debug: bayes: found bayes db version 3
debug: bayes: Not available for scanning, only 2 ham(s) in Bayes DB < 200
debug: bayes: 6344 untie-ing
debug: bayes: 6344 untie-ing db_toks
debug: bayes: 6344 untie-ing db_seen
debug: Score set 0 chosen.
debug: Initialising learner

It's definately autolearned far more than this.  Does it not show here?  Do I just have to wait longer or are they being stored somwhere waiting for me to sa-learn them?  I'm using spamd 3.0.2 remotely.

Thanks.