On Fri, Feb 18, 2005 at 11:02:15AM -0500, Chris Santerre wrote:

> Absolutely! But without knowing how you are blocking, I can't say anymore.

I am using exim4 with exiscan and refuse to accept mail identified as
spam.

Regards
Johann
--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "The LORD bless thee, and keep thee; The LORD make his
      face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee; The
      LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee
      peace."              Numbers 6:24-26