Fixed !!!! Thank you for idea !
After install the pyzor from src, it is set permission for /usr/bin/pyzor to:
read/write/execute for owner and execute only for group and other.
But pyton is interpreter and it is need to read file for execute.
Then I set /usr/bin/pyzor readable for group and for other, all became OK.

Thank you again for help !
Possilby this question is good candidate for FAQ ? Because I think not only I have the same problem, but not all users are check how pyzor work with tcpdump...

Matt Kettler wrote:

Alan,

Slava is running tcpdump, and claims to not see *any* pyzor traffic at all, not even the outbound request.

Their problem is almost certainly not due to remote-side timeouts.

The only thing I can think of is the -H parameter to spamd... With no parameter the docs claim it will use the spamc caller's home dir for razor/pyzor/dcc user config files.

Slava, does the user vilter have a home directory, and rwx permissions to it?

Also, what user does spamc get called as?