From: R McGlue [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 01 March 2005 09:18
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: mail not being scanned fully????

hi,
upgrading spamd servers and running a few tests on 3.0.2
  I sent an email with "fuck" in both the body and again seperatly in
the subject...
but even though there is a rule for it (LIVE_PORN) and i know the
bayes+net score was zero so I manually set it to 5 (local.cf)but even
then It isnt being flagged at all.
Tried sending from on and offsite (to myself)...

any ideas why it isnt flagging?
I though that the strings would be flagged on a literal match, ive
checked the regex and it should match f*ck.

ronan

# grep 42242F51.1080801 /var/log/syslog
Mar  1 09:01:10 server.ac.uk spamd[25914]: checking message
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> for nobody:60001.
Mar  1 09:01:10 server.ac.uk spamd[25914]: result: . -4 -
ALL_TRUSTED,BAYES_00
scantime=0.3,size=709,mid=<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,bayes=0,autole
arn=ham