From: Matt [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, March 02, 2005 6:20 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Greylisting

Hi,
Is there any kind of plugin or patch for spamassassin that will allow me to
selectively turn on GREYLISTing for certain user accounts?

When I say greylist I mean:  All e-mail coming into them is bounced with a
temporary error the first time, and then accepted the second
time.   If accepted (ie sent a second time) it is then put in a
database of valid e-mail accounts for the next 60 days (or until another
e-mail is received).

This has the potential to greatly reduce spam since spammers don't usually
try to send mail again, however I don't want to roll this out on a server
wide setup, but rather would like to do it on a per-user basis.

Any thoughts?

 ~ Matt