> At 01:08 PM 3/2/2005, you wrote:
>
> >Can anyone confirm that it should only have one parameter?
>
> Yup, the manual can.. :)

http://spamassassin.apache.org/full/3.0.x/dist/doc/Mail_SpamAssassin_Con
f.
> html
>
> >   I can't image why it would have two?
>
> A mistake when someone (not to name names) was editing it perhaps? ;)

Well I haven't edited it since it was installed, so I guess I'll just
have to take this up with the other admins :)

Still very odd that some messages are tagged, and some aren't.  Once the
configuration is parsed by spamassassin, god only knows how a mistake
like that would end up assigned to some int somewhere.

I'll take it out and see how it goes.  Thanks guys.

.jon