I am kind of new to this, I use SAConf to change my rules, so how do I run
spamassassin -tD

-----Original Message-----
From: Matt Kettler [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, March 03, 2005 10:04 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; users@spamassassin.apache.org
Subject: Re: Problem with a Rule

At 10:51 AM 3/3/2005, Jon McGreevy wrote:
>I am running SA 2.64 and trying to create a rule so that peoples email
>inside the organization will not be marked as spam
>
>I am trying to use the header option and it is not working
>
>Here is what I have so far
>
> From =~ /[EMAIL PROTECTED]/I
>
>My organization is @waterloo.k12.ia.us
>
>I have tried all kinds of options like From =~ /[EMAIL PROTECTED]/i
>And variations of the above  but nothing is working
>
>If I change that to rawbody it works,

Actualy, that should not work... rawbody doesn't include the headers, only
full does. The difference between "rawbody" and "body" has to do with html
tag and end-of-line removal in the body text.

I'm wondering if SA is parsing your headers as body text due to some
formatting problem with the input...

Have you tried a just plain body rule?

Have you tried feeding one of these messages to spamassassin -tD ?