At 02:52 PM 3/3/2005, Matias Lopez Bergero wrote:
Insecure dependency in connect while running with -T switch at /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.0/i386-linux-thread-multi/IO/Socket.pm line 114.

I have read trough the wiki and found something similar but related to razor and SA 2.6 with a patch, but I have no problems reporting spam with razor2 and I'm using SA 3.

Setup: Linux 2.4, SA 3.0.2, sendmail 8.13, milter-spamc 0.25, Razor Agents 2.67, Pyzor 0.4.0 and DCC 1.2.69.

Well, the classic razor issue never happened when you used razor-report, only when you tried to use razor in SA. Razor doesn't use taint mode when you run it directly, but SA runs everything in taint mode for security..

However, that issue shouldn't be a problem with razor's that are at all recent (ie: 2.6.* and even a few before that).

1) is there ANY chance you have multiple razor agents on your machine, one old, one new?

2) Did you get any other output near the insecure dependency that might help trace where Socket.pm was called from?