|-----Original Message-----

Is there a uri rule we could use to catch e.g. .com: or .uk: in the mean
time untill 3.1 becomes available, there is a posibility other spammers may
try using this technique to exploit the bug.

I tried uri BadPort_URL /.???:|.??:/ but was an invalid regexp, I have never
tried to write any rules before so havent a clue of the allowed formats,
sure its quite simple to those that do.
I also put this one in but like someone else said this will probably now be
defunct;

uri Crazy_URL /crazyrxl0wprices.com:/
score Crazy_URL 10

Martin