Nigel Wilkinson wrote:

--On Saturday, March 05, 2005 19:53:14 +0100 Stephane Parenton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi everyone...

So far, SpamAssassin is running ok... now I want to eliminate the spam
from the users mailboxes. here's the deal :
What I want is when a mail arrives, it's scored, and if it's spam, it's
not put in the user's mailbox but on a single box that will receive only
spam, whatever domain it's adressed to.

Mark messages as spam by all means but if I was one of your clients I wouldn't want you stopping me getting mail. Spamassassin is very good but not infallible. Me, I filter spam into a separate folder and then when I have time peruse it for false spam. Ocassionally I find something, usually a bulk mailing that I have requested, but I can then whitelist it.

Hi Nigel,

I do understand your point that is very much like the warnings
concerning deleting spam directly in the FAQ ;-), but still... the
filtered domains so far are me and my family. My "clients", that are
more friends than client, are not filtered yet. But these people are
asking me to reduce the amount of received spam... even if they use
thunderbird, or opera with full options to separate the good mails from
the bad... They all accept the concept of having now and then false
positive on the server, and therefor receive mail after it has been
"corrected".... this is why i don't want to delete bad mail, but just
put them in a separate mailbox so i can sort them easily, and resend
them if considered as false positive...

Regards
Stephane