Hi,

  I have a global setting in my SQL-based userprefs for use_auto_whitelist.
I am noticing that spamd -D shows these messages about it, which confuse me:

debug: retrieving prefs for [EMAIL PROTECTED] from SQL server
debug: config: not parsing, administrator setting: use_auto_whitelist   1
debug: config: SpamAssassin failed to parse line, skipping:
use_auto_whitelist  1
debug: user has changed

  What's going on here?  Same thing when I set it to zero.  Obviously, it
seems to be querying the DB correctly, but barfing on what it finds.  Why?  I
also have use_bayes set up the same way, which is working just fine.

my version:  SA 3.0.2

mysql> select * from spamassassin_user_settings;
+-------------------------------+--------------------+--------------------------------+

| !GLOBAL                       | use_bayes          | 1
        |
| !GLOBAL                       | use_auto_whitelist | 1

in local.cf:

user_scores_sql_custom_query    SELECT preference, value FROM
spamassassin_user_settings WHERE username = _USERNAME_ OR username =
'!GLOBAL' OR username = CONCAT('@', _DOMAIN_) ORDER BY username ASC

Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!