John

only a few in few hours (china daily ones) or so, but not yukon ones...here's my hit list for one I did catch.. (note I've bumoe my BAYES_99 score to the pre SA3.0 score!)

5.40    BAYES_99        Bayesian spam probability is 99 to 100%
2.29    BIZ_TLD Contains an URL in the BIZ top-level domain
3.02    FB_FORWARD
1.00    FB_SPACED_MORTG_PT2
0.45    FM_WHITEONWHITE
1.40    FU_TLD_BIZ
0.14    HTML_FONT_BIG   HTML tag for a big font size
0.00    HTML_MESSAGE    HTML included in message
0.60    J_CHICKENPOX_42 {4}Letter - punctuation - {2}Letter
0.00    MIME_BOUND_NEXTPART     Spam tool pattern in MIME boundary
2.67    MIME_BOUND_RKFINDY      Spam tool pattern in MIME boundary (rfkindy)
0.18    MIME_HTML_ONLY  Message only has text/html MIME parts
2.44    MIME_HTML_ONLY_MULTI    Multipart message only has text/html MIME parts
0.14    MORTGAGE_BEST   Information on mortgages
0.07    MPART_ALT_DIFF  HTML and text parts are different
0.11    RCVD_IN_SBL     Received via a relay in Spamhaus SBL
1.14    SARE_MSGID_EMPTY        Message ID is empty, or just spaces
2.00    SARE_SELL_STOCK2
0.85    SARE_SUB_INVESTMENTS    Spammer subject - credit or money
4.00    URIBL_JP_SURBL  Has URI in JP at http://www.surbl.org/lists.html
3.21    URIBL_OB_SURBL  Contains an URL listed in the OB SURBL blocklist
1.00    URIBL_SBL       Contains an URL listed in the SBL blocklist
1.46    URIBL_WS_SURBL  Contains an URL listed in the WS SURBL blocklist
0.01    URI_REDIRECTOR  Message has HTTP redirector URI

--
Martin Hepworth
Snr Systems Administrator

John Andersen wrote:
I've been seeing a lot of stock-spams slipping through lately
and none of them seem to hit any of the standard stock rule sets.

These guys are often not even tripping bayes rules, and come in under the radar even though I run surbl and razor
rules at elevated scores.

The body clearly mentions stocks, and virtually the same email will arrive via different routes all trying to sell me
gold mining stocks in the Yukon. Anybody else seeing these?

the system manager.