Chris Santerre wrote:
This might just be the first time I disagree with you Bob ;)

I don't see how this ruleset will not get abused. If I was a spammer I would
make sure all my spam hit these rules to let me in.

As a research tool it is great! Already the SURBL whitelist is one of the
best around thanks to Jeff's work. He went mad for a few weeks and collected
just about every bit of whitelist info from the net.

IMHO, public negative scoring rules are not a good idea, despite there best
intentions. Maybe if the airlines made there emails look less like spam? :)

-1

--Chris (Just my opinion. I've been outruled many times before....its pretty
fun!)

How do you propose that whitelist_from_rcvd or whitelist_from_spf be abused, other than due to a mis configured or compromised server?

Daryl