I have a fix for that....

score RCVD_IN_BSP_TRUSTED 0

I don't give big negative points to anyone. To each his own though.

-----Original Message-----
From: Robert Menschel [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, March 10, 2005 8:29 PM
To: R McGlue
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: RCVD_IN_BSP_TRUSTED

Hello R,

Thursday, March 10, 2005, 12:28:51 AM, you wrote:

RM> From: Alana Craig <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
RM> Subject: Updating my address book

 >> I would like to include your contact information in an address book I am
 >> creating for myself. Please enter your particulars using the link you
see
 >> below:
 >> http://www.bebo.com/fr1/10076492a285606901b140803462c883765683d20

RM>          RCVD_IN_BSP_TRUSTED autolearn=failed version=3.0.2

RM> -4.3 RCVD_IN_BSP_TRUSTED    RBL: Sender is in Bonded Sender Program
RM> (trusted relay)
RM>                        [IronPort Bonded Sender -
RM> <http://www.bondedsender.com>]

RM> should this obvious spam be allowed in BSP??

Yes, since the sending site,
is bonded.  However, because they're bonded, report it to
bondedsender, and let birthdayalarm.com pay the bonding penalty.

BTW, I'm collecting samples of this type of spam (we're getting a fair
amount of it here also), and hope to have rules ready for specific.cf
eventually.  It's tricky, since there ARE valid emails with almost
identical characteristics...

(As for is it spam -- chances are yes, from what I've seen. Identical
to non-spam, except non-spam often will have more personal content.
The purpose of the spam, as far as I can guess, is to obtain valid
email addresses from gullible suckers.)

Bob Menschel