Message Partners has launched a free edition of our Message Processing Platform (MPP) for those who want to use SpamAssassin and ClamAV with
Sendmail, QMail, Postfix, CGPro or SurgeMail email servers. MPP Free Edition includes our comprehensive Webmin module, most of the features of MPP-LE and most of the security and utility features of MPP-LE including adding disclaimers, blocking extensions, quarantine management, log monitor,
file size limitations, mime error handling, many security checks, and more. MPP Free Edition is tons faster than many of the perl interfaces
to SpamAssassin or ClamAV and will greatly reduce the load on your servers if you are using perl tools for this purpose and you have a
heavily loaded email server. MPP Free Edition comes with mailing list support only, [EMAIL PROTECTED], and zero warranty. We are starting
with Linux, FreeBSD, and OS X support.

Download and give it a try at
http://messagepartners.com/products/mpp_free_edition.html