To: <users@spamassassin.apache.org>
Sent: Monday, March 14, 2005 10:53 PM
Subject: RE: Sudden spam to this email address

Yep, I just found the culprit.

The below 2 websites volunteer SA users-list email addresses for all the
world to harvest. I found my email address in Google from posting here on
this list.

aspn.activestate.com/ASPN/ Mail/Message/spamassassin-users

spamassassin.apache.org/mail/users

Be warned, if you post to this list use a throw-away email address unless you are looking to have a good test account for SA. :-)

-----Original Message----- From: Greg Allen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Monday, March 14, 2005 11:36 PM To: users@spamassassin.apache.org Subject: Sudden spam to this email address

Does posting to this list open me up to dweebs harvesting email addresses?

I'm suddenly getting BS spams to this email address, and they have to be
coming from one of two sources. This list being one of the options.

Thanks.

-- Mike Burger http://www.bubbanfriends.org

Visit the Dog Pound II BBS