And this has what to do with Spamassassin?

Sunny Forro wrote:

Hello,
        I've got a problem. I've got a lot of phishing attacks making it
through my mailscanner setup. I do have phishing fraud detection turned
on, and I have not modifed the phishing safe sites list. Most(if not
all) of the phishing emails are ebay account notices with forged IP
addresses. I don't understand how these are getting through. Is anyone
else out there having the same problem? Does anyone have any
suggestions? The only reason I know they're getting through is because
I've set up MailWatch for MailScanner(works great, makes it easy to see
what's going on).

Any ideas?
Sunny

Elmer Steve Forro III (Sunny)
Assistant Manager of Information Systems
Compco Industries
400 West Railroad Street
Suite 1
Columbiana, OH 44408
Phone: (330) 482-0200
Cell: (330) 881-8401
Fax: (330) 482-6492
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web: http://www.compcoind.com/

-- Michael H. Collins Admiral, Penguinista Navy

http://linuxlink.com

/"\        ASCII Ribbon Campaign
\ /     No HTML/RTF in email
x       No Word docs in email
/ \     Respect for open standards

In a related story, the IRS has recently ruled that the cost of Windows upgrades can NOT be deducted as a gambling loss.