This should probably be obvious, but I cannot seem to come up with an easy way to quickly scan and delete the email that makes it into my spam trap folders.

RH9 machine (accessed via SSH, Webmin, IMAP or POP3).
Procmail sends all mail detected as spam by SA 3.0.0 to a "probably-spam" file in the user's /home directory. (mbox format)

Since I only have five users I am currently using SSH to cd into their directory then pico the "probably-spam" file and start scanning. (Awkward to say the least)
When I decide that the contents of the file is in fact spam, I "rm" then "touch" the file.

I am sure that this is probably the worst way that there is to do this, but it is the best that I have come up with.

Any ideas?