Vicki Brown wrote:
What is going on here?

The rule
 header CF_NOT_FOR_ME            ToCc !~
/(?:[EMAIL PROTECTED]|[EMAIL PROTECTED])\.com/i
 score CF_NOT_FOR_ME             0.01
 describe CF_NOT_FOR_ME          Neither To nor Cc me

Vicki,

 You're using a negated OR test, you want to use a negated AND test.

so, you're saying "if the mail isn't for vlb[at]cfcl OR the mail isn't for vicki.vlb[at]gmail then it's not for me"

in this situation, if one of the tests is true, the other one is false and thus the entire test is true. because one of the criteria passes the !~ test.

This is why you're not seeing the expected results.

hope this helps,

alan