Matt wrote:

Lint output: config: SpamAssassin failed to parse line, skipping: rewrite_subject 0
lint: 1 issues detected. please rerun with debug enabled for more information.

I understand it is due to SA 3.0.2 no longer supporting "rewrite_subject 0". Question is how do I fix it?

I think this has been changed to rewrite_header or something. You will get the actual info in the the in the post Install manuals

--
Regards, Rakesh B. Pal
Emergic CleanMail Team.

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you.
Then they fight you. Then you win."
                                               - M. Gandhi