"blacklist_to" appears to add 10 points to spam score. I would like to change it so it adds 20 points. How would I do that? Reason being that way "blacklist_to" messages will always be scored high enough to trigger them to be bayes auto_learn spam.

Matt

Add them to your cf with a "blacklist_to [EMAIL PROTECTED]" entry and
they'll make good spamtraps for other recipients of those same messages
(but will have no effect on recipients of other copies that were sent
under separate cover). You could also write the message-id and/or envelope
sender (among other things) and deal with secondary copies that way. One