On Wed, 10 Oct 2018, Gokan Atmaca wrote:

Hello

I'm using Postfix and Dovecot. I use Spamassassin as an antispam
service. I don't know how to do RBL checks.
How do I control RBL? (I don't want to do it with Postfix, because I
don't want to do two different whitelists.)

Search the mailing list archives for Postfix and RBL, there have been discussions and good suggestions for weighted multi-RBL checks before.

  Therapeutic Phrenologist - send email for affordable rate schedule.
 559 days since the first commercial re-flight of an orbital booster (SpaceX)