Kevin W. Gagel wrote:
I've SA calling DCC, and I see the following error message
in /var/log/mail/errors. May I ask is this serious? If so
how can I fix it?

dccifd[8282]: write(MTA socket,79): Broken pipe

Its a miss-communication between spamassassin and dccifd. I found that the spamassassin code threw up an error about a missing header (no subject line) and dccifd reported a broken pipe (or perhaps it was the other way around). Since I've never (I mean never) recieved a complaint about missing email and I've followed a number of these through my logs I've come to the conclusion that they are harmless.

Thanks. I'm seeing the exact same thing here. Perhaps we should fix this in SA or DCC?

Regards,
Norman Zhang