On Thu, Mar 31, 2005 at 02:24:23PM -0500, Chip wrote:
> Ahh ok.  Make sense!  I will change to a sql backend, as my users have
> no shell access and can't run the command as themselves.  Thanks for the
> clarification!

Not a bad idea.  The Bayes SQL modules have proven to be stable and in
most cases worth the effort, especially in a virtual user environment.

You can find some more information on storing your SpamAssassin user
data in a SQL database here:
http://people.apache.org/~parker/presentations/

Michael

PS Anyone interested in testing a MySQL specific Bayes Storage module?
It requires MySQL 4.1, SA 3.1-dev and InnoDB tables if you want
rollback on error.  It also provides a 30-40% speed up in some cases.
If so, shoot me an email and I'll send you a copy of the module.