Le 20/03/2019 à 20:19, Bill Cole a écrit :
I've added these lines to the block that defines MIXED_ES which may help some sites:

     lang pl  score MIXED_ES  0.01
     lang cz  score MIXED_ES  0.01
     lang sk  score MIXED_ES  0.01
     lang hr  score MIXED_ES  0.01
     lang el  score MIXED_ES  0.01

Those should get into the default rules channel within a few days.

All very well, except that this makes the score depend on the locale of the user running SA, which (depending on the glue used) will typically NOT match the language(s) understood by the email recipient, let alone the language(s) liable to be used by senders. Why should a perfectly legitimate message written in Polish be penalised because the server locale is set to English?

[That was a rhetorical question, of course – I realise that any rule hitting on "foreign" characters used for obfuscation is inherently risky for messages written in languages which actually use those characters]

A slightly better solution might be to modify the scores based on the value of ok_locales. That would at least allow administrators some control over which languages are most acceptable for their users. However, AFAICT, that could only be done today using an eval test.

--
John