Chris Santerre wrote:

>I'm not involved in RDJ or bigevil, and I'm only very
>> slightly involved in
>> SARE, so I can't comment here.
>

>Slightly? You seem to forget how good your KungFu is  ;)

No, I remember how good my KungFu is.. I just know I rarely have time to
use it for the benefit of SARE. Hence my "only very slightly involved".

Certainly I'm only partially aware of what SARE's latest activities are...

>Ah...but not paying attention to my threats..er..demands...no....request!
>Yeah thats it...requests! :)
>
>I shall remove Bigevil info from the site tomorrow.

Actually, if you wouldn't mind, Take the info down and replace it with a
notice that the ruleset is dead and point them to using SURBL instead.

If you just remove the info, people will still ask where it went. This
way, those who go to rulesemporium to find out what the problem is will
be told what's up :)