Kelly Corbin wrote:

> What is this 'learned-points'?

That's what score the BAYES_* rules would have given this message based
on existing learning.

This is basically used to prevent SA from automatically learning
anything that noticeably contradicts the existing training.

>   Is my database poisoned on the affected
> machine?

Possibly. It's either poisoned, or it's just not trained on a wide
enough variety of spam.

It looks like SA's existing training tells it to regard that message as
BAYES_00. (ie: less than 1% chance of being spam). I'm basing the
BAYES_00 claim on the learned points being -2.599, which matches the
score of the BAYES_00 rule.