We often replace it with something like \w{0,15} or whatever. Helps the
code.

Also if you plan on writing a ruleset, you write it completely different for
testing as you would for final use. The testing is long an tedious. Coding
is somewhat different, as you want to see results for different instances of
a single rule.

You WANT results from different people. I can't suggest that enough! One
person will show an S/O rating of .95, while another shows .42!

I think everyone already knows that if you have a 'set' you precede it with
a '?:' as in

body stupidexample /(?:s|f|g|beg)un/i

Don't ask why, just do it ;)

--Chris