Just fished this one out of the spambox:

>Your exclusive night has been confirmed with Erika.
>
>Time: ASAP
>Location: Either Home within 1.2 miles of you
>Attire: Dress casual
>Expectation(s): To get right to it.
>Quote from Janice: "I've got a nice house open to you! I'm alone these next
>few weeks and I hope we can make it full of action & excitement. I'm sure once
>you see my picture you will be on your way over. Can't wait!"
>
>Confirmation: It is up to you to hold your time with Patricia. Please confirm
>within the site to validate your visit.

Wow, I'm confused.  Is it Erika, Janice or Patricia?  Come on, spammers, get
your act together!  Fortunately SA (2.64) saw through it and nailed this using
Bayes, DCC, and a custom rule that penalizes mail coming through the secondary
relay when the primary is up.

pt