.rp wrote:

>SA 2.64
>sendmail 8.13
>procmail
>
>SA is being called in the system wide procmail and not as a milter.
>I would like to strip the SA X- headers for those emails that are not
>considered spam. Is formail the only way to do this?

No, you can use a procmail rule to funnel the non-spam messages into
spamassassin -d, which will remove the markup.

Take a look around at some of the procmail rules for funneling spam into
/dev/null and change it to funnel nonspam into spamassassin -d.

Something like this inserted after your main call to SA:
:0:
| spamassassin -d

WARNING: I'm not a procmail user, so I'm not sure that's 100% correct,
but it's the general idea