Hi

I log the maillog to a mysql table using syslog-ng.
I could split up the below line to time,date,host,msg (time,date,host
are missing in this example - only msg is visible).

spamd[29483]: result: Y  3 -
FORGED_RCVD_HELO,MISSING_MIMEOLE,NO_RDNS2,SMILEY,VOWEL_FROM_7
scantime=0.4,size=2439,mid=<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
autolearn=no

now I got this error "ERROR 1054 (42S22) at line 45: Unknown column
'result' in 'field list'" when logging to syslog-ng, MySQL
respectively.

The question I have is, how can I split up the fields? I expecially
need the spam description
(FORGED_RCVD_HELO,MISSING_MIMEOLE,NO_RDNS2,SMILEY,VOWEL_FROM_7)  in a
single column.

how do I have to split this up? what is the delimiter?

thank you
Philipp