This header was missed by your rule example.  Does anyone have any ideas
why it was missed?

Thanks in advance:

Header
--=_alternative 00390FDE48256FE2_=

Rule:
rawbody  CHINESE_WL_1_B  /\bgb2312\b/i
describe CHINESE_WL_1_B   Whiltelist Simplified Chinese mimepart

full     CHINESE_WL_1_C   /^Content-Type:\s+gb2312\b/im
describe CHINESE_WL_1_C   Whiltelist Simplified Chinese mimepart