My point would be that

What will Mail::Internet get_header return? Will it have the new line or not?

I guess it says pristine which means what?

If it said get_header then I'd take issue because it also includes the separate b/w header and body.

Clearly in SA there are very few occurrences where you actually need the header _without_ the separator