Robert Nicholson wrote ..
> I currently run DCC and since adding
>
> if ($rules =~ /DCC_CHECK/) {
>        log_mbox($check_mail, "    Spamassassin has determined this mail
> is SPAM ignor
> ing because of DCC_CHECK\n\n");
>        $mail->ignore();
>
> to my spam filtering script it's dramatically cut down on my spam.
>
> But what benefit is there in running razor2?

I run both for the simple reason that IMHO, more is better.  I use a
combination of RBL checks, DCC, Razor, Pyzor and various rulesets.  I am
currently catching close to 99% of spam that hits our server with less than 1%
false positives.

Ed
Randomly generated quote:
"My belief is that we did not come from God so much as
that we are going towards God."  ~ Jane Duncan