I got 4-5 spams overnight that scored very low, and one didn't hit a single rule.

2 of them hit either SARE_MSGID_D10D4 or SARE_MSGID_IP, but one didn't hit anything. They are just a mixture of nonsense and misspelled words, with a single URL.

They all came through the Debian mailing list, so I assume a bunch of Bayes ham training allowed coming through that list to "help" the spammer? Any suggestions?

Here's a snippet of one:

Hello, handsome!

Having tried pills and realizing the importance of sustaining regular
blood levels of the formula through consistent regular dosing, I realized
my life was far too busy to keep track. With this product I simply
slap it on and let it do it.s thing, no muss or fuss.
This patch truly rocks as without having to stress about how often of how many
pills to take, I.ve acquired a size which makes me feel confident.
Abstainer. A weak man who yields to the temptation of denying himself a pleasure.
Braden
http://geocities.com/pailbzeopzxskcecvizkchhdzngoddi

Thanks, John