Loren Wilton wrote:
Standard hack, been around for a month or two now.  I think we may
have a SARE rule for this, if not we will soon.  The trick is that
breaking http up with cr characters (not actually newlines) causes SA
to not spot it, but it still works for everyone else for some reason.
I'm also including the double-at catcher, since on 2.6x (and possibly
3.x) the double-at causes it to fail to match as a URI.

For ME, these hit only spam.  SARE mass-checks show that the
double-at rule can hit a small amount of ham.  You may want to score
accordingly.

Robert Menschel wrote:
The rule I've tested which seems to hit the most spam is

Thanks.  I'll try boths sets of rules and see what works best here.

--
Kelson Vibber