Hi,

the graph is daily usage over the last 14 days, so it is updated daily with usage from the previous 24 hours.

On 09/11/22 19:54, AJ Weber wrote:
Does anyone know how often the DQL usage tab is updated by spamhaus?

I believe my SA was misconfigured, and didn't have anything showing for usage.  I think this is fixed now and sent test emails from their "Blocklist Tester Verification" tool.  All emails were correctly categorized as SPAM, and I see the relevant headers referring to the Spamhaus rules in them.

However, I still do not see any usage reflected in the portal at all.  So I'm just trying to determine whether my config is correct now.

Thanks in advance,

AJ

--
Best regards,