From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <users@spamassassin.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, April 21, 2005 11:01 AM
Subject: RE: Bayes issue

Jay Ehrhart wrote:
> The Bayes score is not being used in the overall spam score.
> I did a rm bayes_*  and it removed the files.
> I have had over 3,000 emails through since I did the rm
> How do I get it to start using the Bayes score again?

http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/BayesNotWorking
This can be checked by running "spamassassin -D --lint" and keeping an eye
out for this line:

debug: bayes: Not available for scanning, only 0 spam(s) in
Bayes DB < 200

Matthew.van.Eerde (at) hbinc.com                 805.964.4554 x902
Hispanic Business Inc./HireDiversity.com         Software Engineer
perl -e"map{y/a-z/l-za-k/;print}shift" "Jjhi pcdiwtg Ptga wprztg,"