Your Net::DNS is way too old to work with 3.0*, it needs upgrading for RBL
and SURBL lookups to work and like Daryl says one of the spam's had a
trailing : after the URL which makes SURBL lookups fail unless the patch is
applied.
I did write a rule to catch these since a lot of spammers are still using
this trick :-

uri __SpoofPort_URL /(?:\....:|\...:)/

uri __OkPort_URL /(?:\....:[0-9]|\...:[0-9])/

meta MS_Spoof_Port_URL ((__SpoofPort_URL - __OkPort_URL) > 0)

score MS_Spoof_Port_URL 9

describe MS_Spoof_Port_URL Exploits SURBL bug in 3.0* URL with trailing :

Worth having even with the patch, not had a FP on it yet.

Martin