On 27.12.23 10:30, AJ Weber wrote:
Migrating a mailserver with SA and I see this in my log when testing:

spamd[30912]: razor2: razor2 check failed: No such file or directory razor2: Can't read: /var/lib/razor/ at /usr/share/perl5/vendor_perl/Mail/SpamAssassin/Plugin/Razor2.pm line 331.

My local.cf has the following:

use_razor2 1
razor_config /etc/mail/spamassassin/.razor/razor-agent.conf

In the config:

razorhome              = /etc/mail/spamassassin/.razor

So I can't for the life of me understand what is looking in /var/lib/razor and for what?