On Apr 26, 2005, at 10:46 AM, Matt Kettler wrote:

Joe Kletch wrote:

On Apr 26, 2005, at 10:13 AM, Matt Kettler wrote:

Off color Jokes are rampant in this organization from the CEO down. I'm sure the auto-learn dbs are quite confused. I'll probably raise the threshold and keep requesting header of FPs.

Really, off-color jokes shouldn't be hitting more than 3.0, certainly not high enough to average 7.4. It's actually pretty hard to make a nonspam message score high unless you use GTUBE.

Most of the porn rules are 1.5 and less. Even having a subject line
declaring the email to be sexually explicit will get you at most 2.9 points.

I'd check for the sender in question doing something like forwarding all
their email to another account using a client-side script that makes it
look like they sent the message. This would re-send all their spam and
rack them up quite an AWL score.

Thinking I should check the auto white-list I looked for the tools on my FreeBSD 5.3 box running SA 3.02 and no tools exist. Nothing in the ports tree--so I loaded the RPM port and then set to load the RPM Package, however it complained about a bunch of missing dependencies and I got cold feet.

Anyone know the status of porting spamassassin-tools-3.0.0-1.i386 to FreeBSD 5.3?

I really do not want to get to far into the RPM install on this production machine.

Thanks!

Joe Kletch