Loren, Greg,

Thanks.  The problem was that I had set up a single-user config prior to the system-wide config.  Greg, my system-wide config looks almost exactly as you described.  Loren, your comment about procmail doing the move reminded me that the single-user set up included a .procmailrc in $HOME.  That file, of course, had the redirection in it.  I'm set.

Thanks again,
Mark

Loren Wilton wrote:
Apologies if I missed this rather simple question in the FAQ's, but I

really did look.

Good reason for you to miss it, it isn't there.

SA doesn't route messages, it only filters them.  Something else looks at
the filtering and decides what to do with the message.

As someone else suggested this may be procmail on your system.  Depending on
exactly what all you are using for mail, it could be also be one of several
other things, too.  You may have to look around in your mail system to find
where the routing is really occuring.

        Loren

--
Mark Harwood