Chris Santerre wrote:

IMHO, this is something that is needed. However, it would have to be
seperate user based quarantines. Otherwise there would be privacys issues on
one big quarantine that everyone could sift through.

I believe that most commercial anti-spam systems provide a means for administrators to look at a subset of the information about messages in the quarantine but not the text of the email itself. I agree that there is definately still a privacy issue with this, but there are all kinds of issues with allowing end users to manage their own personal quarantines as well. Corporations need to decide which issues are most important to them and then have the tools necessary to implement solutions that work for them. Therefore, a product that could allow both individual end-user access to quarantines as well as admin access to entire quarantines (but not message contents) would probably be of the greatest value.

Someone pointed me to Mailwatch which looks like a good starting point but which is specifically tied to mailscanner. This hypothetical product would need to be modular in order to accomodate a range of configurations.