Roman Serbski wrote:
> What was the highest score you've ever seen? I received a message
> yesterday that was scored with 51.9(!). =)

Bah.  I've seen a few that scored ~55 with stock 2.64 scores.  With
SpamCopURI, and custom scores, they jumped to ~80.

I *think* I found one that scored ~80 on the stock 2.64 scores once, but
I'm not certain.

One weekend while I was particularly bored, I started putting together
an uberspam that would trip as many stock 2.64 rules as possible.  I got
about a third of the way through the rules before stopping, and the
score was pushing 300.  <g>

-kgd
--
Get your mouse off of there!  You don't know where that email has been!